Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Time For New Pictures

Some ideas just come to me concerning pictures … which I do from time to time … but I like to hear your input too ! The holidays are over so I am looking for creative photo ideas ! Leave a comment … send a private message … tweet me … tell me what you want to see !

It is January now so I am thinking some ideas may be COLD !

Somehow I’ve lucked out and not gotten loads of snow (knock on wood) so I am looking for some indoor ideas !

LET ME KNOW … it’s the new year and time for new photos !

nude-girls-resolutions

We all make resolutions … and they all seem to deteriorate before we can even finish the sentence ! My resolutions this year really can’t be defined as such …

They are just ways of life, ones I always try to stick close to …

Live life in search of happiness … make positive changes … and do the best I can in all I do. That’s really all I want !

I can’t call them resolutions … so I guess this year I won’t have any … I will just welcome January with a smile !

LOVE to all of you who were with me New Year’s Eve …

LOVE to all of you who I will see soon …

LOVE LOVE LOVE to all of you who love me back !

nude-girls-new-years-eve

So set your clocks, take your pants off and be ready to hang out with GirlTime’s girls ! I am so ready to party ! It will be time for me to get online soon to be with you !

Yay !

I will see you all around 9 pm EST for the New Year’s girls party !

WAHOO !

2011 !



No comments:

Post a Comment