Monday, January 3, 2011

Night life and legs beautiful

A recent trip to the city revealed the night professions far more rewarding than I had imagined. As I walked along the neon lit street my boyish dreams fulfilled.

God, what were the legs! Thoughts engulfed my conscious mind; I had never seen such beautiful legs, slender, elegant, appetizing, knelt down with! They called, teased and tempted me, and I stood staring at them as a goof and still could not tear off sight of them. Even just the contemplation of these legs, flowing mouth and stomach cramps occurred. In my imagination, there were fabulous pictures of high class colorful magazines, fantasy drawing and intoxicating moments of pleasure with these legs, enough to drive me mad!

Just do not think that I have never seen legs, thighs, breasts and all that. Of course, I saw, and many, many times, and not only the thighs and legs, but everything from where they grow up – I have a TV.

But these legs were just so that I dreamed. It was the perfect legs, legs that were of the highest order, they were stupendous! I have long dreamed of just such legs and you do not believe it – they gave me even more than dreamed of! That’s what it was with these wonderful legs.

So I stood there, rooted to the spot, looking at this wonder of nature, but in my head vaguely wandering thoughts: maybe, it is very expensive, maybe half of my pay, and maybe more.

dress-beautiful-legs

Legs are like magnets to mens eyes, legs lure them into the trap

But even deeper, somewhere, subconsciously, have appeared stiffened and other mischievous thoughts: To hell with them, with the money! Here, take and tear on the full program! Though a couple of hours of ecstasy to satiety, the more day holiday. It may also allow a man once in his life to give himself a real holiday!

In addition, the owner and face of these marvelous legs were very attractive, and she, almost a girl, looked at me with a smile, as though cheered – they say, make up your mind, man, when you have so desire, fill it here!

From excitedly weakened heart I walked right up, anxiously and tenderly touched the feet of luxury and hoarse with emotion, asked the girl, winner of this masterpiece: “How m…?”

I will not describe further bidding process and other processes of preparation for the apotheosis as she interrupted my bidding by saying; “Welcome to KFC may I take your order?”


No comments:

Post a Comment